Today, over at Totally Stampalicious, the challenge is to create a birthday card for a child. I have very few cards for kids, let alone, boys! So I decided to create a boy’s birthday card.
I used the little boy from the Sweet Birthday Kids stamp set.
The pattern paper is from Sassafras, and is called Bungle Jungle. I’ve had it for at least a year, if not longer… (two?) The hippo is also from Sassafras. It’s one of their cute little felties!
Of course I’ve colored the image with my copics. 🙂
Entering this card into the following challenges:
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Animals (and they’re having a hop!)
- Use It Tuesdays Use an un-iked stamp (and hoarded supplies! EASY!)
- Crafty Sentiments Happy Birthday
- Cards and More Colors: Red, Brown, Cream
- Anything Goes Challenge Anything Goes
- Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Anything Goes
- Oldie But Goodie Challenge One For The Boys
- Top Tip Tuesday For The Kids